* Presence by Peter Senge
* Theory U by Otto Scharmer
* Reinventing Organizations by Frederic Laloux
* The System view of Life, a unifying vision by Fritjof Capra and Pier Luigi Luisi
*Doughnut economics by Kate Raworth
* The value of everything, making and taking in the global economy by Mariana Mazzucato.
* The Future of Management is Teal by Frederic Laloux
* The evolution to the living organization by Norman Wolfe and Giles Hutchins
* Complexity economics by Brian Arthur
* The Pattern of Living Systems by Michelle Holliday
* The Essentials of Theory U, core principles and applications by Otto Scharmer
* Dialogue, the art of thinking together by W. Isaacs
* Mapping dialogue, essential tools for Social Change by Bojer, Roehl, Knuth & Magner
* Regenerative Leadership, the DNA of life-affirming 21st century organizations by Giles Hutchins & Laura Storm
* The Age of Trivability, vital perspectives and practices for a better world by Michelle Holliday
* Better work together, how the power of community can transform your business by Enspiral foundation.
* Planned and Generative Change in Organization Development by Robert J. Marshak and Gervase R. Bushe.
* Living systems Theory and the Practice of Stewarding change by Michelle Holliday & Michael Jones.
* Learning through nature, de natuur als katalysator bij leerprocessen by Anja Doornbos & Din van Helden
* Regenerative OD interventions: vitalizing the ground for more connectedness in organisations by Din van Helden
* Experiencing more life alignment through nature based interventions by Din van Helden (AI Practitioner Journal 2023)
* Organisational Development and deep nature connection. Interviewed by Tina Gliese from Center for Regenerative Leadership
* Sky by above, earth below by John P. Milton
* Source by Joseph Jaworski
* The nature of Existence by Charlotte Harkness
* Reconnecting business and nature can help companies become more resilient by Giles Hutchins
* The business of nature. National Geographic
* Solo time in the wild by Daniel Christian Wahl